Creamy, cheesy sassy potatoes are a hearty side to every steak.
Prep Time 15min
Cook Time 30min
- 1 bag of frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9×13 baking dish mix the frozen hashbrowns, chopped onion, pepper, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Mix well and smooth level. Top with remaining 1 & 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
- Top with 2 cups of corn flakes
- Bake in oven until bubbly and brown on top, 30min
- Serve Warm!