- 1lb ground meat (beef and/or pork)* BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1/2 cup panko style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1 egg BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Plenty of dips and sauces BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Shape mixture into 24 meatballs, place 1 inch apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes or until temperature reaches 160° and no longer pink in center.
- Serve with your favorite sauces and enjoy!
Barreras Farm Market has a wide selection of BBQ sauces, salad dressings, and salsas to dip those delicious meatballs into. And if you're really daring, try dipping in one of their delicious jams and jellies! You won't regret it - allow me to recommend the apricot jam!
*I chose to just use pork, but a traditional meatball is typically half beef, half pork. Feel free to experiment and see what works best for you!