Sweet & juicy peach and blueberry cobbler is made entirely from scratch and is the perfect simple summer dessert.
Prep Time 15min
Cook Time 45min
- 3/4 cup butter cubed
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar (We use 1/2 cup honey instead of sugar!)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups fresh peaches (can use frozen, thaw prior to mixing)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (can use frozen, thaw and drain prior to mixing)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (I don’t always have this in my fridge so I usually skip this ingredient, LOL)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add the cubed butter to a 9×13 baking dish. Place dish in the over for a few minutes, until the butter is melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar (if substituting with honey add the honey AFTER the milk and vanilla. This prevents lumps), baking powder, and salt. Add milk and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter evenly over the melted butter in the pan (do not stir!). The melted butter will rise up over the batter.
- Toss the peach slices and blueberries with the lemon juice and spread them evenly over the batter (again, do not stir).
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top and bake 40-50 minutes until the top is golden brown. Allow the cobbler to cool a few minutes before serving.
Picture Caption: Mindy at Coco & Ash knocked it out of the park with this simple and tasty recipe. Our family makes a few slight changes (sugar) but I love the freedom to use fresh or frozen fruit and the simplicity of the dish.