From Pasture to plate. Order all natural pork, and save by ordering ½ (half) or whole hog. Barreras Family Farm pastures are never sprayed with any type of pesticides, chemicals, or fertilizers. All of our animals are raised antibiotic and hormone free.
Our pigs are raised in the outdoors on pasture with no antibiotics. They graze on greens all season. We implement a rotational grazing system for optimum health of both animal and environment. The fresh air and exercise results in healthy, great tasting pork – every time.
|Cut||Size & Price|
|Shoulder Roast||3lb package, $6lb|
|Shoulder Steak||1” cuts, 4 to package, $6lb|
|Pork Chops||1” cuts, 4 to package, $6lb|
|Loin Roast||3lb package, $6lb|
|Fresh Ham||3lb package, $6lb|
|***Cured Ham||3lb package, $7lb|
|***Cured Bacon||1lb packages, $8lb|
|***Cured Hocks||4 to package, $6lb|
|Fresh Side Pork||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Fresh Hocks||4 to package, $5lb|
|Cut||Size & Price|
|Full Rack Ribs||$8lb|
|Ground Pork||1lb packages, $5lb|
|Pork Sausage||1lb packages, $5lb|
|Sausage Links (original)||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Sausage Patties (original)||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Sausage Links (spicy)||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Sausage Patties (spicy)||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Original Brats||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Beer Brats||1lb packages, $7lb|
|Cheddar Brats||1lb packages, $7lb|
Individual cuts and 1/2 and whole hog orders can be picked up from the farm or arranged to be picked up in Papillion every Wednesday morning between 8-9am.
Option 1: $4.10 per hanging weight pound, you work with Wahoo Locker, USDA certified butcher, directly for your ordering and processing and pick up your pork directly from Wahoo.
Option 2: $5.35 per hanging weight pound, your pork will be processed through Wahoo Locker, USDA certified butcher, but we work on your behalf for the ordering, processing, and pick up of your pork. The following standard cuts are included in this price (additional cuts and curing is extra). Your order will be available for pick up at Barreras Family Farm.
Want to order pork – Next steps:
- To reserve your order, we do require a $100 deposit, that is nonrefundable. Your order will not be confirmed until the $100 is received. To make it easy we offer you the option to pay your deposit with credit card.
- This down payment does go towards your hanging weight total.
- We do accept checks, Paypal, credit cards and cash.
- If you write a check please make it payable to Barreras Family Farm.
- Either pay via the link above or email us using the following form below. Let us know how much you would like to order and either Option 1 or 2. We will send you a complete invoice and answer any questions you may have.
New this year! Customers can make monthly payments toward their order.
What happens when the hogs go to the locker:
- You will receive an email from Barreras Family Farm stating that your hog is going to the locker. If you ordered pork under Option 1, you will need to call the locker with your custom cutting instructions. If you ordered pork under Option 2, we will order the standard cuts for you and pay all the processing fees.
- The locker will have your hanging weight within a few days of us dropping the hogs off.
- You will receive an email with your hanging weight total, and the $100.00 will be deducted from the total.
- Final payment must be made promptly, your pork has to be paid for before you can pick it up from the locker.
Example of email Receipt
- Your hanging weight is 160 pounds
- Down Payment <$100.00>
- Total Owed = $756.00
How much pork should I expect?
- With 1/2 of hog the average is 80-90 pounds. This is an average – it may vary.
- A whole hog is usually 160-190 hanging weight pounds.
How much is processing?
- The price of processing varies with the size of your order and how you have it cut.
- Please call the Wahoo Locker or go to their website with pricing questions on processing. If you order from us under Option 2, we cover the processing costs.
What are standard cuts?
- Standard cuts include:
Why buy Barreras Family Farm Pork?
- It is local and farm fresh.
- Raised by an Army Veteran family who value Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage in every aspect of farming and care for their land and animals.
- Your pork has NO HORMONES, NO STEROIDS, NO ANTIBIOTICS, always raised on PASTURE!
- Your pork is raised on NE pasture that is never sprayed with chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides.
- Your hog is treated humanely, part of our family of animals – and is not in an over packed feed yard.
- You get to custom order your pork – how thick you want your chops, how many pounds your wants your roast, etc.
- Our hogs are available for purchase by 1/2 or whole.
- Call or send us an email, (cell) 9 three 1- 216- eight 3 8 nine
- Like us on Facebook- Barreras Family Farm
Thank you for your support, we appreciate it. We know that you will be able to taste the difference in our pork!!