Grass Raised- Grass Finished Beef Orders
From Pasture to plate. Order all natural beef, and save by ordering ¼ (quarter), ½ (half) or whole cow. Barreras Family Farms pastures are never sprayed with any type of pesticides, chemicals, or fertilizers.
We offer our customers two of choices in purchasing beef.
Option 1: $4.00 per hanging weight pound, you work with Wahoo Locker, USDA certified butcher, directly for your ordering and processing and pick up your beef directly from Wahoo.
Option 2: $4.85 per hanging weight pound, your beef will be processed through Wahoo Locker, USDA certified butcher, but we work on your behalf for the ordering, processing, and pick up of your beef. The following standard cuts are included in this price (additional cuts are extra). Your order will be available for pick up at Barreras Family Farm.
(Beef will be ready for pick up the first or second week of December. This makes a great Christmas gift for friends and family. We are also encouraging customers to make deposits on their order to avoid a large balance due right before Christmas).
Want to order beef – Next steps:
- To reserve your order, we do require a $200 deposit, that is nonrefundable. Your order will not be confirmed until the $200 is received. To make it easy we offer you the option to pay your deposit with credit card.
- This down payment does go towards your hanging weight total.
- We do accept checks, Paypal, credit cards and cash.
- If you write a check please make it payable to Barreras Family Farm.
- Either pay via the link above or email us using the following form below. Let us know how much you would like to order and either Option 1 or 2. We will send you a complete invoice and answer any questions you may have.
New this year! Customers can make monthly payments toward their order.
What happens when the cows go to the locker:
- You will receive an email from Barreras Family Farm stating that your cow is going to the locker. If you ordered beef under Option 1, you will need to call the locker with your custom cutting instructions. If you ordered beef under Option 2, we will order the standard cuts for you and pay all the processing fees.
- The locker will have your hanging weight within a few days of us dropping the cattle off.
- You will receive an email with your hanging weight total, and the $200.00 will be deducted from the total.
- Final payment must be made promptly, your beef must be paid for before you can pick it up from the locker.
- Final Payment should be received within a week of receiving the email receipt with your total.
Example of email Receipt
- Your hanging weight is 200 pounds
- Down Payment <$200.00>
- Total Owed = $600.00
How much beef should I expect?
- With ¼ of beef the average is 215 pounds. This is an average – it may vary.
- A whole cow is usually 800-900 hanging weight pounds.
How much is processing?
- The price of processing varies with the size of your order and how you have it cut.
- Please call the Wahoo Locker or go to their website with pricing questions on processing. If you order from us under Option 2, we cover the processing costs.
What are standard cuts?
- Standard cuts include:
Why buy Barreras Family Farm Beef?
- It is local and farm fresh.
- Raised by an Army Veteran family who value Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage in every aspect of farming and care for their land and animals.
- Your cow has NO HORMONES, NO STEROIDS, NO ANTIBIOTICS, Never given CORN or SOY
- Your cow is raised on NE pasture that is never sprayed with chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides.
- Your cow is treated humanely, part of our family of animals – and is not in an over packed feed yard.
- When taken to the locker you cow is aged for 14 days.
- You get to custom order your cow – how thick you want your steaks, how many pounds your wants your roast, how many pounds you want in your hamburger tubes, leanness of hamburger, if you choose to have fat added to your hamburger the fat comes from your own cow.
- Our cows are available for purchase by 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, or full cow
Individual cuts will be available in December, prices below:
|Cut||Size & Price|
|Arm Roast||3-4lbs each, $5lb|
|Chuck Roast||3-4lbs each, $5lb|
|Rib eye steak||1” cuts, 2 to package, $14lb|
|Sirloin tip steak||1” cuts, 2 to package, $8lb|
|Rump Roast||3-4lbs each, $5lb|
|Cube from round||1lb packages, $6lb|
|T-Bone Steak||1” cuts, 2 to package, $13lb|
|Sirloin steak||1” cuts, 2 to package, $8lb|
|Stew meat||1lb packages, $6lb|
|Cut||Size & Price|
|Short Ribs||1lb packages, $5lb|
|½ Rack Ribs||$10lb|
|Ground Beef||1lb packages, $5lb|
- Call or send us an email, (cell) 9 three 1- 216- eight 3 8 nine
- Like us on Facebook- Barreras Family Farm
Thank you for your support, we appreciate it. We know that you will be able to taste the difference in our beef!!