Grass Raised- Grass Finished Beef Orders
From Pasture to plate. Order all natural beef, and save by ordering ¼ (quarter), ½ (half) or whole cow. Every cow we raise has been on our farm since birth. Barreras Family Farms pasture is never sprayed with any type pesticides, chemicals, or fertilizers.
We only charge $4.00 per hanging weight pound, you pay your processing. We use the Wahoo Locker for processing. If there is a cut of meat you do not care for in your cow, you can have that ground into hamburger.
We are Currently Sold Out
(sign up for our email list or follow our FB page to find out when orders open again. you can also email us your contact info and get on our wait list for the first available beef.)
Want to order beef – Next steps:
- To reserve your order, we do require a $150 down payment, that is nonrefundable. Your order will not be confirmed until the $150 is received.
- This down payment does go towards your hanging weight total.
- We do accept checks, Paypal, credit cards and cash.
- If you write a check please make it payable to Barreras Family Farm.
- Please email with your name, email address, and phone number and how much beef you are purchasing.
What happens when the cows go to the locker:
- You will receive an email from Barreras Family Farm stating that your cow is going to the locker, and you will need to call the locker with your custom cutting instructions.
- The locker will have your hanging weight within a few days of us dropping the cattle off.
- You will receive an email to with your hanging weight total, and the $150.00 will be deducted from the total.
- Final payment must be made promptly, your beef has to be paid for before you can pick it up from the locker.
- Final Payment should be received within a week of receiving the email receipt with your total.
Example of email Receipt
- Your hanging weight is 200 pounds
- Down Payment <$150.00>
- Total Owed = $650.00
How much beef should I expect?
- With ¼ of beef the average is 215 pounds. This is an average – it may vary.
- A whole cow is usually 800-900 hanging weight pounds.
How much is processing?
- The price of processing varies with the size of your order and how you have it cut.
- Please call the Wahoo Locker or go to their website with pricing questions on processing.
Why buy Barreras Family Farm Beef?
- It is local and farm fresh.
- Raised by an Army Veteran family who value Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage in every aspect of farming and care for their land and animals.
- Your cow has NO HORMONES, NO STEROIDS, NO ANTIBIOTICS, Never given CORN or SOY
- Your cow is raised on our farm since birth.
- Your cow is raised on NE pasture that is never sprayed with chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides.
- Your cow is treated humanely, part of our family of animals – and is not in an over packed feed yard.
- When taken to the locker you cow is aged for 14 days.
- You get to custom order your cow – how thick you want your steaks, how many pounds your wants your roast, how many pounds you want in your hamburger tubes, leanness of hamburger, if you choose to have fat added to your hamburger the fat comes from your own cow.
- Our cows are available for purchase by 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, or full cow
- Please email with questions or comments.
- Like us on Facebook- Barreras Family Farm
- Email us through the website.
Thank you for your support, we appreciate it. We know that you will be able to taste the difference in our beef!!