This amazing dinner takes minimal effort, is the perfect comfort food on a cold winter day, and will cook all day for you while you're out. It's the perfect winter time meal!
- 2-3lb chuck roast BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1 pint of potatoes, chopped BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1 yellow onion, chopped BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1-3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup flour
- Spray slow-cooker with cooking spray or line with a slow-cooker liner.
- Place chuck roast in center, and add the chopped veggies around it.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil, broth, and all the seasonings.
- Cook on low setting for 7-8 hours.
- With 1 hour left of cook time, remove the roast, add the flour to the pot and stir.
*You can slice up the roast at this point - I did to get the gravy to permeate the slices for the last hour of cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!