Slow Cooker Barbeque Brisket Sandwich
This simple yet delicious meal is not only easy to make, but easy to clean up after. It's a great way to satisfy the whole family during those busy weeknights!
- Rub in the seasoning all over the brisket.
- Spray cooking spray or use a liner inside the slow cooker and place brisket inside.
- Pour the barbecue sauce and root beer on top.
4. Cook on LOW for 10-11 hours.
5. Remove brisket to shred. I used a stand mixer.
6. Return to slow cooker and stir.
7. Assemble your sandwiches!
Feel free to add whatever toppings you'd like to make it yours! I used sliced colby jack cheese and coleslaw. This would also be great with pickles or jalapenos! Have fun adding your favorite ingredients!
Tip: Leftovers taste great in a quesadilla!