- 1lb ground pork sausage BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 2 egg yolks BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 TBSP milk BUY FARM INGREDIENTS HERE!
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Mix ground sausage, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and yolks (save whites for later use) in a medium bowl.
I mix with my hands, feel free to get the kids to do it if you don't want your hands to get messy. They'll love it!
- Place flour, beaten egg whites, and remaining breadcrumbs into three separate bowls
- Coat each egg in this pattern:
- Sausage mixture, be sure to coat egg evenly
- Flour (again)
- Egg whites
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until sausage is cooked through
TIP: Try experimenting with different flavors of sausage. You can use plain, spicy, or even Italian - all farm fresh ingredients from Barreras Farm Market!
*If you use the Italian sausage, be sure to try it with the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, too!