servings: 3.5 cups
prepping time: 10 min
cooking time: 10 min
Rice Wine Vinegar - 2 Tablespoons
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil - ¼ Cup + 2 Tablespoons
Fresh Dill - 3 Tablespoons, Washed and Chopped
Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
Wildflower Honey - 2 Tablespoons
Salt and Pepper - To Taste
Sunflower Microgreens - ½ Cup
Cherry Tomatoes - 1 Cup, Washed and Halved
English Cucumber - 1, Washed, Peeled and Seeded, and Diced Small
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss together the Salanova Lettuce, ½ of the Sunflower Microgreens, cherry tomatoes, and the cucumber. Set aside.
2. In a blender or use a stick blender, combine the rice wine vinegar, olive oil, Fresh Dill, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and Wildflower Honey,
3. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat the lettuce salad using two or three tablespoons of the vinaigrette.
6. Top the salad with the remaining Sunflower Microgreens, and the salad may be garnished with a few sprigs of Fresh Dill.
Leftover vinaigrette may be refrigerated for up to two weeks. Also, the vinaigrette may be used as a delicious marinade for chicken, fish, or shrimp.