- 2 12' pizza crusts (store bought, or make your own), pre-baked
- 1 lb ground beef BUY NOW
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onions (I use green onions)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard (any kind, I prefer spicy brown)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use colby jack)
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes (drained, if using a can)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped - optional BUY NOW
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Brown the ground beef with pepper and onions over medium heat, drain.
Tip: Don't drain the fat, and instead cook about 5 minutes longer to absorb flavor!
- While browning the meat, mix the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly on the pizza crusts. Then top the sauce with the shredded cheese.
- Stir relish into the beef mixture, then smooth it evenly over the cheese.
- Top with bacon crumbles, if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with the lettuce and tomatoes, serve immediately
Missing your favorite cheeseburger condiment or topping? Feel free to add it in and make it yours!