- 1 2.75oz package of fresh beef jerky BUY NOW!
- 1 cup of pickles BUY NOW!
- 1 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Crackers and veggies to serve with it
- Finely chop the fresh beef jerky. You want the pieces to be really small.
- Coarsely chop the pickles, they shouldn't be quite as small.
- In a small-to-medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Stir in the beef jerky and pickle pieces.
- Assemble your snacks for the dip and serve! You just made our Omaha-Local beef jerky & pickle dip recipe. Enjoy!
Tip: Have fun experimenting with the different flavors of jerky and pickles. I even used the "garden vegetable" variety of cream cheese, so you can play around with that flavor too!