Online Farm School
Online Learning for your family or school.
- Engaging Video Lessons & Activity Worksheets
- Learn farm topics through STE+AM activities from the comfort of your home or school
- How-To’s, Recipes or Tutorials
- Private Interactive Online Community & Online Chat with the farmers
- Lifetime Access
Each course is
ONLY $69 per family
$250 per classroom
Learn about life on the farm, age old lessons and modern day methods. Our interactive lessons and engaging activities connect families and communities.
- All about Beef Cows ** ACTIVE**
- All about Dairy Goats (Launching in Dec!
- How to Make Cheesemaking
- All About Rabbits & Rodents
- Tractors & Farm Implements
- Weather & The Farmer’s Almanac
- Bread Making
- Animal Veterinary Science
- Water & Irrigation
- Energy & Electricity
- Cooking & Grilling- The Science behind meat preparation
- Gardening & Growing
- Making Soap
- Chickens & Eggs
- Want to start a farm? Here’s How.
- All about Horses
- Different types of Pigs
Each farm topic covers every STE+AM area with
- interactive videos
- hands on lessons
- book lists
- worksheets for ages Elementary, Middle School and High School.
- PLUS BONUS Material of recipes and art projects
- AND a full access to a private online FARM SCHOOL community that will enhance the learning experience and provide weekly live chats with Farmer Mariel and her guest farmers for continued learning.
Content for 1 topic contains enough material for a 6-8week study period by interacting 2-3 times per week. Target age is Middle School with performance level worksheets for younger ages and intensified material and research topics for older students. Adults can easily work from the High School extension projects and keep learning at their own pace.